Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller of personal data relating to users of the site consorzioinest.it is …, based in …. , Tel. … – email: …
The user can contact the Data Controller by writing to the aforementioned address or by sending an e-mail to the aforementioned e-mail address.
Based on the purposes pursued by those who use them, two macro-categories are therefore identified: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies. Depending on the person who installs cookies on the user’s terminal, a distinction is made between the operator of the site the user is visiting (“publisher”) and other parties who install cookies through the first (“third parties”).
Type of cookies used and purpose of the treatment
With respect to the categories and related definitions of cookies mentioned above, we inform you that this site uses only technical navigation or session cookies and analytical cookies (anonymously). For the installation of these cookies it is not mandatory to request the prior consent of users, but the obligation to provide information to the user remains unaffected.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. The technical cookies used by the site can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, with the purpose of guaranteeing normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Technical cookie linked to session persistence||Session cookie||Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Technical cookie linked to session persistence||Session cookie||Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Technical cookie linked to session persistence||Session cookie||Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Technical cookie linked to session persistence||Session cookie||Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Technical cookie linked to session persistence||Session cookie||Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Technical cookie linked to session persistence||Session cookie||Session|
This site does not use any analytical cookie.
Third party cookies
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example are the “social plugins” connected to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram or LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated (totally or partially) by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
• Google information: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
• Google (configuration): http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
• Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ and https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
• Facebook (configuration): https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
• Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
• Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security and https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili
• Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
• Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
• Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
• Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Changing the settings on cookies in the browser
The user can set their browser in such a way as to receive a warning of the presence of a cookie and then decide whether to accept it or not. It can also automatically reject all cookies by activating the relevant option on your browser in advance.
Below is a list of the main browsers and their references to the user guides on the subject of cookies:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
We point out, however, that if you proceed to disable cookies, navigation on the site may not be equally easy or functional.
For any other information relating to the subjects who access or to whom the personal data are communicated, to your rights under the GDPR and how to exercise them, we invite you to read our information on the processing of personal data relating to navigation on the site.
For any information you can contact the Data Controller of personal data at the addresses indicated above.